To reinforce our team, AMIRES s.r.o. (Czech Republic) is opening a position for a Project Manager of European R&D&I projects. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of H2020 projects in flexible electronics and photonics and will also actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals.
Do you have the following skills/traits?
- Master or doctorate degree in technical field, experience in flexible electronics and
photonics is an advantage;
- 3+ years of experience with project administration, management or projects proposal
writing (EU projects or FP7 / H2020 projects are an advantage);
- fluent in English (both verbally and in written), French or German is an advantage;
- very good computer literacy and skills, professional user of MS Office (Word, Excel,
- strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations),
presentation and organisational skills;
- target oriented;
- responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently;
- ability to work in multinational environment;
- willingness to travel;
- driving licence;
- knowledge of European R&D&I landscape is an advantage (FP7, H2020, Structural Funds
Then click HERE for more information.