The 12th annual event of the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine will take place on 17-19, October 2017 in Torremolinos (Malaga), Spain. The event will offer an opportunity to discover, to meet, to network, to prepare new projects, to brainstorm about nanomedicine and its industrial expansion. The main topics include:
- Current trends in nanomedicine from bench to bedside
- Focus on Translation tools
- Quality by design
- Interfacing KETs for healthcare.
- Selected abstracts in Nanomedicine
- Top level invited speakers
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 10 September. To see the event program and to register click HERE.
AMIRES represented by Dr. Rudolf Fryček will be there, taking part not only in the Regenerative Medicine Working Group meeting.