Already for fifth year the leading organisations such as TalTech, Estonian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ITL), Estonian Electronics Industries Association, Enterprise Estonia (EAS) and numerous flagship technology companies join forces to promote the opportunities emerging from Industry 4.0 framework. The event has a strong track record of bringing together and benefitting manufacturers, ICT vendors, academia and policy makers.
2019 conference will take place at Innovation and Business Centre Mektory, Tallinn, Estonia, on May 29.
The goals of the Industry 4.0 conferences are:
- Exploring the opportunities of AI and Machine Learning in Industry 4.0
- Introducing practical use cases of Industry 4.0 principles in manufacturing
- Bringing together manufacturers, ICT vendors, academia and policy makers
The conference is targeted to decision makers and experts in Baltic Sea Region. We expect around 300 participants from following areas:
- Info and communication technology (ICT)
- Governmental and public sector
- Universities and knowledge based industries
More information on the event including the registration form can be found here.
AMIRES company will be represented at the event by Václav Smítka (Programme Manager), who is among invited speakers.