ISFOE, the biggest scientific & technology event in Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics (OEs), that promotes the Research, Technology and Innovation in OE nanomaterials, Manufacturing Processes, Devices and Applications and Solutions, will take place on 3 – 6 July 2017, in Thessaloniki, Greece.
ISFOE17 Topics include:
- Organic and Large Area Electronic (OLAE) materials (polymer and small molecule organic semiconductors, transparent electrodes, barriers for encapsulation)
- Manufacturing Processes & Fabrication and Quality Control for Industrial Applications
- Organic Photovoltaics & Perovskites
- Graphene and related materials
- Smart Textiles, Wearables and Internet of Things (IoT)
- OLEDs for Displays and Lighting
- OTFTs and Circuits
- Printing, Vacuum and OVPD Equipment and Technologies
- Computational Modelling at Nanoscale to Mesoscale
- Integrated Systems and Sensors
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
Three projects from AMIRES portfolio will be featured at the event. MEDILIGHT project on chronic wound healing by personalized light therapy was invited to deliver a presentation as a part of the Workshop on Smart Textiles & Wearables and IoT. Furthermore, Elena Turco of AMIRES will present the projects InSCOPE and PI-SCALE with an oral presentation entitled: Mass production in Flexible Electronics: the concept of the pilot lines.
A preliminary program is available HERE.