3D design, modelling and rendering
AMIRES is excited to offer an additional support for innovation projects! Do you need to show your product or prototype visualization to investors, to funding agency or to test how it will be looking or interacting in modelled environment?
Now we offer to our clients to design and visualize a concept and create attractive images and animations using 3D models. Our consultants will guide you by using the tools (Blender, SketchUp, Solidworks, Dialux) to your needs and propose realistically looking models.
Examples of applications of this service:
- Design and create engineered components and innovative concepts to analyse their structure and interactions
- Visualize the installation of a product or production line in a building or a natural environment, foresee the obstacles and the space available
- Render realistic images of products, infrastructure, interiors, buildings, landscapes
- Plan the illumination of an internal or external space
- Create short animations (under 30 seconds) which are ideal for dissemination purposes
- Test some physical properties in simulations
The service includes the whole process of 3D modelling: design, conversion of 2D plans or images to a 3D geometry, texturing, physics, environment. The fields of applications is very broad, including health and biotech, material sciences, photonics, smart systems, energy generation and energy efficiency.
For more information contact Dr. Rudolf Fryček.