Horizon Europe Work Programmes are published!
The European Commission has adopted the main Work Programmes of Horizon Europe for the period 2021-2022 which will receive a total of €14.7 billion in funding.
Around €5.8 billion in total – will be invested in research and innovation to support the European Green Deal and the Union’s commitment to make the EU the world’s first climate-neutral continent by 2050.
Europe’s Digital Decade – the development of core digital technologies will be supported with around €4 billion over 2021-2022.
Around €1.9 billion in total will go towards helping repair the immediate economic and social damage brought about by the coronavirus pandemic. In line with NextGenerationEU the funding will contribute to building a post-coronavirus Europe that is not only greener and more digital but also more resilient for the current and forthcoming challenges.
The Horizon Europe 2021-2022 work programmes:
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Research Infrastructures
- Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society
- Civil Security for Society
- Digital, Industry and Space
- Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- European Innovation Ecosystems
- Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area
All Work Programmes are available on the Funding & Tenders Portal.