The OASIS Open Innovation Test Bed has launched an Open Call for Democases providing support to companies in the development of lightweight multifunctional products based on aluminium and polymer composites.
Join the third and last in our series of webinars on 10th November 2020, 1 p.m. CEST.
During this webmeeting, you will learn why and how to apply to this unique opportunity to benefit from the European Commission’s support through the OASIS project. Examples from Airbus and Pleione Energy will show what kind of projects are feasible.
This webmeeting will provide you information about:
- the Horizon 2020 project OASIS
- the open call for companies and institutions
- the technologies that you can access through the pilot-lines
- the business services provided by OASIS to boost your innovation
- showcases already implemented to give you an impression of what can be achieved on the technological side with the support of the OASIS consortium.
You can register for the event here – LINK